STEAM Club Strategies, Inc. is currently interviewing candidates for the following positions:
STEAM Club Strategies provides subscription programs for children’s interactive activities employing STEAM based teaching disciplines. STEAM is an approach to learning that uses Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics as entry points for guiding children’s inquiry, dialogue, and critical thinking. STEAM Club Strategies owns and manages the Fun2Discover.com STEAM resources website and also conducts a diverse range of onsite education programs for various regional and national non-profit and education institutions.
The Marketing Director will work directly with the CEO, VP of Technology and VP of Business Development to create and implement complete online marketing strategies for the Fun2Discover.com web property and develop effective direct marketing campaigns for the Steam Club Strategies’ onsite non-profit and and government/educational programs (seminars/workshops).
- Create detailed marketing plans including objectives, forecasts and analysis for all STEAM Club Strategies web properties and educational programs and products .
- Advise IT department on implementing changes and assist in rolling-out continuous, one-time and periodic marketing campaigns for both STEAM Club subscription education products (ecommerce) and onsite education programs.
- Create and/or manage all marketing materials for all different channels : Social, Email, Website, Print.
- Develop advertising campaigns using Google AdWords, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Work with contract-based marketing consultants, SEO providers, advertising firms and print providers and ensure all programs reach launch deadlines.
- Create detailed reports and submit to CEO and VP of Business Development for all marketing campaigns.
- Present periodic presentations to Board of Directors outlining future marketing plans, past performance (goals, milestones reached, etc).
- Provide verifiable metrics for all reports and be able to clearly explain past and future marketing strategies to both technical and non-technical persons.
- Assist in hiring subordinates, assistants and interns in Marketing Department.
Required Skills | Qualifications:
Minimum 2 years experience in Internet Marketing (including SEO, Ad Campaigns, Email Campaigns and Social Media Campaigns) or equivalent experience in management of related field.
Experience with Google AdWords, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), basic knowledge of website development workflow and e-commerce technologies.
Bachelors Degree or higher: Preferably with major in Marketing or Business Administration.
Preferred Skills | Experience:
2+ years in a senior marketing position. Proven track-record of creating, running and maintaining online marketing campaigns for e-commerce startups and/or educational institutions.
Preferred experience with kids educational (K-12) based multimedia (interactive) content and marketing materials (Specifically content developed for children ages 7-16.)
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Acrobat.
Extensive experience with Google Analytics including reading traffic reports, campaign success rates and forecasting marketing changes and trends based on analysis of Analytics data.
Commensurate on experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision plus additional compensation benefits including stock options.
All candidates will be required to conduct an extensive interview with both the IT director and another interview with the CEO and/or VP of Business Development. Prospective candidate must be endorsed by both interviewers before being offered a position of employment. Candidate must be willing to provide verifiable past employment references and may be required to consent to and pass a full background check.
Candidate may be able to work remotely provided that they will still be able to travel to Jupiter, FL for any onsite duties such as board meetings, hiring subordinates, etc.
To be considered for the Marketing Manager position at Steam Club Strategies, Inc, please submit your resume to : email@example.com